Would you like your signup form to display on your Facebook business or fan page? By using the iframe signup option and the Facebook application, Static HTML: iframe tabs, you can. Here’s how:
- Using Facebook’s search bar, search for Static HTML: iframe tabs. Then, click Go to App. On the next screen, click Add Static HTML: iframe tabs.
- To rename that tab from your business timeline page, click ‘Manage’ toward the upper right hand side then click ‘Edit info.’ below your business name. From the sidebar on the left, select ‘Apps.’ Find the Static HTML app and click ‘Edit Settings.’
- You’ll see an option there to create a custom name for your tab. You can change it to something like Email Signup or Mailing List.
- Click Save. Then, click Okay.
- Now, click your page name in the upper right corner and click the tab that you just created (in the app boxes in the about portion of your timeline)
- Paste in the iframe code you copied from your email marketing account and click Save.
When uploading an image to your signup screen, 480 pixels wide works best for Facebook.
If you’d rather bypass using the iframe application on Facebook, another option is to simply post a link to your signup form on your Facebook timeline.