Hosting plans built for WordPress websites that include expert care and maintenance!
Webb Weavers Consulting’s WordPress website hosting takes managed WordPress hosting to a higher level of service and support. It’s a dedicated hosting plan upgraded for WordPress. And it includes regular, ongoing maintenance and support. You’ll have a website hosting and maintenance package that gives you peace of mind knowing your website is in good hands.
Dedicated Hosting vs. Shared Hosting: what’s the difference?
You might also be saying to yourself, in your head or out loud,
“What the heck is this ‘dedicated hosting’? Why do I want that?”
“How will this help me and my business?” and “Can you explain hosting?”
Those are great questions! I’m glad you’ve asked.
Let’s start with hosting. Hosting is paying for where your website lives online. It’s similar to paying rent for your retail or office space. And, as you’ll find when searching for a physical space, you’ll find a wide range of locations, prices, and features. When you host your website with Webb Weavers Consulting, you have a prime location, at a fair price, with excellent features and an attentive caretaker.
Next, let’s look at shared hosting.
With a shared hosting set-up, your website shares resources with other websites. Sometimes there are a lot of websites sharing the same resources. This means there’s more chance of performance issues. The result is that your website will take longer to load. Or, *gasp*, downtime. When this happens, your customers can’t get to your website. Yikes.
And now dedicated hosting.
When hosted with Webb Weavers Consulting, your WordPress website will have its own space, used only by your website. There are no shared resources here. Your hosting plan will have dedicated memory, CPU, and SSD storage independent of other sites. These features ensure that your website loads quickly, making it a better visitor experience. This also helps keep people on your website instead of clicking away because it took too long to load.
Website performance is also important in ranking well in search results. Google looks for evidence that websites are kept up to date and running smoothly. Hosted with Webb Weavers Consulting, your site will be well cared for while you focus on running your business. Do you need to see more about how this will help you? See these benefits of a WordPress website maintenance plan.
All Webb Weavers Consulting’s hosting plans include ongoing maintenance to ensure your site is well taken care of.
Here’s What You Get
A list of those technical details:
- 15GB SSD Storage – lots of space for your site to grow.
- 1GB Dedicated RAM – helps your website be fast for your visitors.
- 1TB Bandwith – also helps your website speed.
- 20k Estimated Monthly Visits
- Dedicated IP – improves security, SEO, and reliability.
- SSL Certificate
- Web Application Firewall – this stops malicious traffic (those pesky evil bots and hackers) at the server (before they can get to your website!)
A list of all the care & maintenance details:
- Performance Reviews to monitor uptime
- Database Optimization to ensure your website loads quickly for a great visitor experience
- Hardening & fixing potential threats before they become a problem
- Security Scans and monitoring for malicious code, vulnerabilities, and corrupt files
- Spam Filtering and Cleansing
- Nightly Database and Filesystem Backups
- Cloud-based backups of your entire WordPress website
- Updates to Plugins and WordPress core as needed, including backups before updates and checking that all is well with your website.
- Monthly Reports summarizing care and maintenance completed.
- Access to our handy WordPress Tutorial Videos, help readily available 24/7
- Personal support for your website, from quick questions to one-on-one user training to content updates done for you
Debbie knows the web design business and is a highly creative and effective professional. She has done great work for WellJet, and we look forward to growing our partnership.
See more testimonials and reviews about working with Webb Weavers Consulting and Debbie Gadbois
Popular Additional Services:
- Keyword Ranking Tracking – helpful in making changes so that you’re more easily found by your ideal clients
- SEO and Content Auditing Plan – a package that blends fixing technical issues with search-engine-optimized content updates done regularly that help your site rank better in search results