Here are 6 steps to help you get started with the drag & drop campaign editor:
1. Start with your brand template or a blank template
Once you select a template, you can place text blocks and images where you want them. You can also choose background colors for your entire email or different colors for different sections. It’s up to you!
2. Get images from Flickr or Facebook
Click on an image placeholder and then link to your account to browse your photos and choose the best to suit your campaign.
3. Touch up or transform your photos
Upload an image, then click Edit this image. Browse the effects for dreamy insta-filters like San Carmen, Indiglow, Laguna and Ventura. Fix the pesky red-eye in your otherwise perfect group shot. Learn more about the image editor.
4. Arrange your photos in a mini gallery
Drag an image block to your mailing, then click the yellow Options menu. In the pop-up menu, click Settings and increase the image count. Turn on image captions here, too. Your images will automatically re-size to match up in size, depending on how many you add to each row. Pretty nifty, ‘eh?
5. Send a test email to your coworkers, but skip the “I’m about to send a test email to you” email
Click Send Test, then add a note and send to any 10 addresses for free. We’ll add a panic-preventing TEST label to the subject line automatically.
6. Add a sidebar, and give it some style
Click Columns to choose your sidebar layout. Then click Sidebar to add a shaded background or a border between your columns.