Once you send out a campaign, your response results will immediately start building on the main response page. As WebbMail gathers the data, it’s helpful to know how it’s all organized to understand what your campaign response means.
Response trends over time
In this section of the main response page you can view mailing trend data for the past 14 months. For each month, you can view total campaigns sent, open rates (% of sent) and click-through rates (% of opened). Read more about interactive charts here.
In this section you can view the following types of mailings:
- In progress. While most emails arrive to your recipients within minutes, the full send cycle can take up to twenty-four hours. If WebbMail has any trouble delivering to particular addresses, we’ll continue to reach out to them up to four times within twenty-four hours.
- Active triggers. You’ll see any active triggers you’ve set up here. From the options menu to the right, you can view the trigger’s details or cancel the trigger.
- Completed. These send outs are all done and ready for viewing, comparing and exporting.
- Your surveys. View a list of your active and completed surveys here.
- On any tab of Your mailings, you can sort the list of campaigns by mailing name, mailing type, recipients and sent date. Just click the little arrows to the right of the column names. You can likewise sort your surveys by name, number of responses or the publish timestamp.
- To delete a response from your list, simply choose ‘Delete this mailing’s response’ from the options button on the right. Or, check multiple responses and ‘Delete selected mailings’ using the main options button in the top right corner of the list.
To view the detailed response results of a particular campaign, choose View this mailing’s response from the options button to the right of the campaign name.
On the next screen, check out the left sidebar to view summary details about the send out, as well as a thumbnail of the campaign and the url to the online version.
In the overview tab of Your response, find the following summary details:
- The sendoff: Emails sent, received and bounced (at the server level)
- The response: People who opened, clicked through, shared, signed up or opted out
- The clicks: A link-by-link breakdown of who clicked what
Each response number is clickable, and you can also visit the designated tabs for each response action.
A mailing’s response is available for 18 months after the campaign has been sent. Then, the data is deleted from your account, and it is no longer available.
The online version is also available for 18 months after a campaign has been sent, and then the link will expire. It is no longer available after this time. If you’d like to save a campaign for longer than 18 months, we’d suggest saving as a PDF.